Sunday, August 15, 2010

An Overview Of Hiphone T32

By and large, many consumers have been very receptive to all of china hiphones because they are full of smartphone features for a fraction of the cost and they are always unlocked hiphone.
The HiPhone T32 (sometimes also called the Daxian 999 or the CECT T32) has been long awaited. The original HiPhone (the i32) was a best seller among Chinese iPhone clones as it is probably the most authentic replica in terms of appearance and performance. Although consumers wondered just which improvements would be made, they were anxious to see them.

But, if there was anything these phones lacked, it was WiFi, GPS, and / or Windows Mobile. This kept away a few consumers who would have otherwise been interested.

Many people gave a pass though because the original clones still had the ability to: browse the internet; email; listen to and watch MP3 and MP4s; take photos and video with the built in digital camera and webcam; and enjoy Bluetooth.

The T32 mobile phone has all of these features as well, but finally, we now have a Chinese clone with the trinity of WiFi, GPS and Windows Mobile 6.0. Although the WiFi and GPS are incredibly useful, in my opinion, Windows Mobile is what really makes this phone. Now I am able to compose, read, and edit away from the office. I can then send these documents back and have the next draft waiting. This makes this phone so much more useful to me as I am able to use applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint. This is only my experience though. I have friends who think GPS is absolutely necessary on a cell phone.

An e-book reader has also been added, which is useful if you are one of those folks who download a lot of e-books or reports but never get around to reading them. I admit I am guilty of this and now try and remind myself to make a dent in these during any found time when I am kept waiting.

These phones were always fun, useful, and full of the latest technology available, but this new one now contains nearly every major feature. Like it's predecessors, the T32 is very fast and intuitive. I was afraid the new additions would slow it's 2GB of memory down, but it doesn't. The speakers are very sharp as usual. The camera is very user friendly and takes sharp photos that are easily edited and manipulated with nothing but my fingers.

Some feared the price would be somewhat based on the Nokia N95, since the features are very similar. But, it's not too bad, coming in around $300, depending on where you get it. This may come down though as more become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment